We continue to closely monitor the situation and following the most up-to-date recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the Washington State Department of Public Health. Our primary goal is to keep all our members, sponsors, community partners, and presenting companies safe and healthy. In that entrepreneurial spirit, we are announcing enhanced event policies and guidance for the upcoming deal screenings, Keiretsu Forum chapter meetings, and Investor Capital Expo.
As of now, all our events are going forward with modifications made to dates and times, as well as the following adjustments to enhance the safety of our participants and allow for alternative online participation.
Meetings & Events
Effective immediately, we will be working with our event locations to ensure that our meetings are as safe as possible for all attendees. We will be working closely with event venues to assure health and safety options will be able to be addressed. This includes, but is not limited to,
- Older and vulnerable individuals have been encouraged not to attend; online participation options will be made available
- Recommendations for social distancing and limiting close contact are met – People will be seated six feet apart from each other
- Avoid coming into contact with other people. Please do not shake hands, fist bump, or touch elbows.
- Employees or volunteers leading an event are screened for symptoms each day
- Proper handwashing, sanitation, and cleaning is readily available
- Environmental cleaning guidelines are followed (e.g., clean and disinfect high touch surfaces daily or more frequently) this includes, but is not limited to:
- Disinfecting all tables, chairs prior to every meeting
- if microphones are in use a disinfectant wipe of the microphone prior to his changing hands
- We will be discontinuing providing pens at our events until further notice. Please bring your own pen to the meeting.
- Minimal after event social activities
Meeting Attendance Guidelines
Please note that the most effective way to stay healthy and minimize the spread of infectious disease is to follow basic health best practices, therefore, attendees at Keiretsu Meetings should follow the following guidelines:
- First – DO NOT attend any meeting if you are experiencing any symptoms
- Shortness of Breath
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
- Cough into a tissue or your elbow (not your hand), then throw the tissue away and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Consult your healthcare provider if you have health conditions that put you at increased risk.
- Stay six feet apart at all times
Meeting Alternatives (Online)
In addition, some of our members will be unable to attend in events in person due to personal health concerns and/or family members. We are working to make sure all members will have access to the presenting company information and will have broadcasts of our meetings available real-time and on-demand to our members. We are also further enhancing the Keiretsu Connect and ProSeeder online interfaces to access deal flow. We will also be recording all the meetings and have our presenting companies up on KeiretsuForum.TV website for our members to review at their leisure. We will pro-actively collecting interest levels with online gold sheets and we appreciate your engagement during the time.
Travel Restrictions for Attendees
In response to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the various state Departments of Health, no one should attend any Keiretsu meeting if they have recently returned from any CDC Level 3 areas (mainland China, South Korea, Italy, and Iran), as well as Japan.
Future Policy Updates
We will continue to monitor the national and global impacts of the coronavirus, recognizing that the situation is fluid, and we anticipate that future policy changes or guidelines may be required over the coming weeks. We will post updates on our websites and continue to post coronavirus notices as part of our meeting communications emails.
Thank you for your commitment to the health and safety of our community - please continue to take care of yourself and one another.
For Questions, please contact us anytime at 206-529-3687 or by email.
Keiretsu Forum Northwest & Rockies Team