Join us for an exclusive fireside chat hosted by Escalon in partnership with Keiretsu Forum. In this webinar, we'll delve into the financial strategies that can accelerate the growth of high growth startups. Our experienced CFO at Escalon will share insights, best practices, and practical advice to help you navigate the complexities of financial management, optimize cash flow, and make strategic decisions for sustainable growth.
Key Discussion Points:
1. Future fundraising (post Halogen): Maximizing your funding and optimizing capital allocation
2. Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A): Building a solid financial foundation for growth
3. Cash Flow Management: Strategies to ensure healthy cash flow and working capital
4. Scaling Operations: Overcoming financial challenges during rapid growth
5. Compliance and Reporting: Navigating regulatory requirements and investor expectations
6. Outsourced Accounting: Benefits and considerations for choosing the right financial partner
Keiretsu Members and guests are invited to join us virtually to hear first-hand from our speaker, Mr. Keith Corbin. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and gain a competitive edge in your financial operations. By participating, you will gain access to invaluable resources and expertise, empowering you to excel in your investment endeavors.
Please click the Zoom Registration Link below to complete the registration form to attend: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/3217012036560/WN_WkkTj9abTnWNAD2TjcxJyA
Tuesday, December 12th, 2023
2:00 - 3:00 PM Pacific Time
3:00 - 4: 00 PM Mountain Time
Event Contact: Please email Lenin Fernandes @ email@example.com for assistance with registration or to register guests to attend.
Virtual Event Location:
Online via Zoom Meeting - A Zoom link will be sent in the confirmation email to register members and approved guests along with a calendar invitation.
Member or invited guest? Log In to RSVP for events.
New to Keiretsu? Register first, then you can RSVP for events.
Forgot your password? Click Here to reset your password with your email address.
Questions? Please call 206-529-3687