Keiretsu Forum will not share or sell personal information collected in our facility or via k4northwest.com.
You can pay for membership, classes, and events at k4seattle.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Refund and Cancellation
Keiretsu Forum Northwest reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in Keiretsu Forum Northwest.
If Keiretsu Forum Northwest refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
- Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to a full refund.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by participant must be cancelled/returned to the Keiretsu Forum Northwest.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all Keiretsu Forum Northwest memberships unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.